Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Daily Sight

Until Avi's own computer was up and running, this picture was a daily sight of him at age 14 being on my computer, slouched in the corner of my office. Everyday, I would bug him to sit up straight and I would inquire about his homework...or lack thereof. If I did not like what I heard, I would password the computer, but it took me a while to learn that he had found a way to evade it (through the Go Back utility). Eventually, I managed to keep one step ahead of him...I think.

I'm now studying information technology on my own (CompTIA A+) in preparation for a new career, one that Avi might have taken. If only I knew then what I know now. I could have been a bigger help to Avi when he was building his computer. In fact, he would have appropriated and devoured my A+ manuals! There is so much that I could have been sharing with him right now (in between getting him to do some schoolwork).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zichron Avraham Yehudah - Blogged