Monday, March 06, 2006

Note From Chris Porreca of DP

March 3, 2006

My name is Christopher Porreca. Your son was working for me on our website, digitalipandemic.com. I am "kaok", one of the two owners of Digital Pandemic. Your son was my friend.

Avi was an amazing person, very kind and very smart. He was gifted beyond words in the computer field and did things that I, with 14 years of computer expertise, could not have done. It is with a sad heart and tears running down my face that I heard this news regarding his death. I only hope that your family is well supported to deal with such a tremendous loss. If you have any questions about alapidus' online activities, or wish to chat about our orginization, please don't hesitate to call me...

I will be putting together a CD with alapidus' work. If you could send me your address I would appreciate it.

I look forward to hearing from you, and am with you in my prayers.

- Christopher Porreca

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay Lapidus said...

The first four entries under links are among many appropriate charities.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zichron Avraham Yehudah - Blogged