Sunday, May 10, 2009

No sharing.

Avi's computer now hosts my website jay.gotdns.com, using an updated version of the Apache server that he used.

I miss sharing with him info about servers, DNS, constructing web pages (which Avi was an expert at) and new web browsers-HTML editors, like Sea Monkey.

Chances are, you don't understand much of the this post, unless you too are into computers and the Internet. But not only would Avi have understood, he would have been far ahead of me (and reminding me of that!), showing me better ways of doing things. He would have enjoyed the latest innovations in technology.

Computer tech advances, Chana turns 20 on Tuesday, Avi has two nephews whom he'll never know. We go on; Avi remains frozen at age 15.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zichron Avraham Yehudah - Blogged